An extensive number of undergraduate courses in languages and associated studies are offered by the School.
Students can choose to
- complete one (or more) of the many majors or extended majors offered by our School,
- do one or more elective courses as part of the BA or other degree,
- or enrol through the Community Access Program, which is available to students not enrolled in a degree program
The University website provides detailed information on a variety of related topics to help you with your study, including information on:
- BA Program Overview on the University website
- Official program list for the Bachelor of Arts (this lists all the courses allowed for each major and extended major in the Faculty of Arts)
- Fees calculator
- SI-Net Timetable information (you do not need a username and password for this; simply click on Course & Timetable Info link under Guest links)
- Course Selection and course outlines
- My Advisor (this has information on designing your program, enrolment matters, changing courses and programs, assessment, student rights and obligations, plagiarism and lots more)
- Forms online.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities - Equity Office "RESPECT" DVD
Assignment Cover Sheets
- Electronic assignment assessment submission cover sheet
(COMU1002, INDN3000, LING2010, LTCS3001, WRIT1001)
- Standard LCCS assignment cover sheet (PDF)
See also this website for
- language placement interviews.
- Student Information (for Frequently Asked Questions, exchange programs, student resources and facilities, student forms, and awards and prizes).
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Concurrent Diploma in Languages
|Undergraduate Students section|