UQ Summer Research Program in SLCCS
The Summer Research Scholarship is the opportunity for Undergraduate and some Postgraduate Students to get involved in an exciting research project within SLCCS during the summer 2012-2013.
Dates: November 2012 – February 2013
How to Apply:
The application form, Guidelines and further information can be found on the Office of the Undergraduate Education website.
Application deadline: Applications close at 5pm on Thursday, 30 August 2012 and should be directed to email@example.com
SLCCS is offering opportunities on seven research projects:
- Dr Felicity Meakins- Creating a ‘click-and-hear’ function for the Gurindji and Bilinarra multimedia databases
- Dr Ilana Mushin- Use of Indigenous Vernaculars in Primary School Classrooms
- Dr Kari Sullivan- Studying the relation between meanings of English adjectives related to ‘light’ and ‘vision"
- Dr Annie Pohlman- Translating Indonesian Stories of Torture
- Dr Issac Lee- Comparative Study of the Korean language and Lahu in Thailand
- Dr Isaac Lee- The analysis of Korean language textbooks in China
- Dr Béatrice Atherton- Teaching university French by videoconference
All enquiries regarding project details should be sent directly to the project supervisor.