Dr Tiina Lammervo
|Dr Tiina Lammervo|
Doctor of Philosophy (Applied Linguistics); Master of Arts (English Philology, French Language and Culture, Art history); Graduate Diploma (Teaching, Language trainer); Graduate Certificate in International Business
- Intercultural communication
- Acculturation, language and culture contact
- Bicultural competence in the context of remigration
- Lammervo, T. (2009). Significance of cultural competence, language and identity for second and third generation migrants: the case of Finns in Australia. Migration Studies C 17. Turku, Institute of Migration.
- Lammervo, T. (2009). First generation Australian Finns: language and culture maintenance – attitudes and behaviour. Lainio, J., Gynne, A., Kangassalo, R. (Eds.) Transborder contacts and maintenance of Finnishness in the diaspora. Eskilstuna, Mälardalen University.
- Lammervo, T. (2008). First generation Finnish speakers in Australia – language maintenance and attitudes. Siirtolaisuus Migration 1/2008.
- Lammervo, T. (2007). Language and culture contact and attitudes among first generation Australian Finns. Web Reports No. 26, Siirtolaisuusinstituutti.
- Lammervo, T. (2006). Attitudes towards Finnish language maintenance in Australia. Speaker profiles. Watson, Greg & Hirvonen, Pekka (Eds.) Finno-Ugric Language Contacts. Frankfurt am Main, Peter Lang.